Narenjestan trading, cultural and sport complex has been designed in 7 zones in addition to a parking zone, the first three of which including A, B and C have been designed in the underground, ground, first and second floors with the floor area of respectively 5500, 4600 and 6500 square meters.
The A, B and C zones are mostly allocated to trading units. The bridge designed on the main entrance in zone A is a specific feature. Blocks D, E, F and G have been designed respectively in the 5th, 8th, 9th, and 7th floors with the floor area of respectively about 8600, 12600, 19300 and 12600 square meters.
These zones are mainly designed for trading application and restaurants are designed in the 8th and 9th floors. The Complex private parking lot is designed to be located at the end part of the site i.e. zone P, the underground of which is the theater hall, and the upper floors of which includes a 3-storey residential complex. Narenjestan trading and recreation complex is the most luxurious, modern and equipped complex of this kind in Iran designed in a land area of 2.5 hectares to be built by the most experienced architects.
The large, modern Narenjstan complex is designed to be built in Mazandaran Province, Izadshahr region, between the cities of Nour and Mahmood Abad to present modern recreation facilities. One of the most unique features of the complex is the connection between this complex and the Narenjestan Hotel complex through an elegant bridge providing the facility for the Narenjestan Hotel residents to have access to this trading complex. The bridge is by itself one of the complex attractions to be visited. The complex building has been designed by a group of the most experienced Iranian architects and the well-shaped volume reminds a vessel halted in the Caspian Seashore.
200 billion Rials funded from the stores’ pre-sale.
Current status of the project:
The project is now under execution.
- Best quality, lowest power consumption absorption chillers and direct flames.
- Water sweetener with automatic control and healthy consumer water tanks and fire extinguishers.
- Automatic and manual fire extinguishing equipment
- Advanced air conditioning systems with equipped with indoor and outdoor sensors in order to automatically control energy and safety, and managing mechanical, electrical parts with automatic BMS system.
- Facilities like lighting systems, air conditioning, fire alarm, smoke detectors, traffic control and elevator management in special occasions.
- About 1000 square meters of green space to put the whole floor area to use. The roof garden is designed coordinated with the modern architecture of Narenjestan Hotel located opposite the complex. The modern, specially-designed overpass extending the complex to the Hotel is one of the complex attractions to be visited.