Project commencement date: 2004
Project specifications: Mother Shah Caravanserai is one of the important buildings of late Safavi era (1640). This was in fact the last resting place specific for king`s companions and foreign ambassadors and their fellow travelers who used to departure for the capital city after having rested for a while here.
The caravanserai’s building area of about 5000 square meters, fully renovated based on the traditional architecture models of the desert margin region, includes 24 residential units and a variety of restaurants, etc. the newly established construction includes boiler room, kitchen, laundry, generator room, cooling house, shed, hall, mosque, bower, etc.
Required investment: 40 billion Rials for the first phase, 150 billion Rials for the second phase and 240 billion Rials for the third phase.
Employment capacity: 50000 daily employed ones in the first phase of the project.
Current status of the project: the Complex renovation and landscaping processes were accomplished in four years and the complex was purchased by Narenjestan Co. in March 2005.